||XML Editor and XMLEditorKit
Free Demo Version - Java Web Start
Free Demo Version - Download
- We have a Java Web Start demonstration, that
has a 30 day timeout. This version of the software cannot be run
outside the Web Start environment.
- No Access is allowed to your local hard-drive
or System, files can be read/written via
- For those of you who understand Java Security,
it runs in the 'sandbox' (the jars are UNSIGNED ) giving you complete confidence that your
system cannot be compromised.
- If you have Java 1.4, Mac OS X, or have Web Start installed on your system, then this is the best way
This consists of the full version but with
a 30 day time-out, after you register you will be sent an e-mail
with a license file attachment, copy this to your local classpath to activate the
- You will also need internet access to run
Enterprise Web-Start Version(under development)
- Available from our order page - please see FAQ's regarding our no return/refund policy.
- 2 Versions are available for download, the
first version comes without the Xerces and
Xalan distributions. The second version has
the Xerces and Xalan Distributions
- Workstation License cost $100 per workstation.
- The following discounted license packs are available
- $900 for 10 workstations (10% Discount)
- $4250 for 50 workstations (15% Discount)
- $8000 for 100 workstations (20% Discount)
- $37500 for 500 workstations (25% Discount)
- $50000 for 1000 workstations (50% Discount)
- Please call sales for additional volume discounts.
(866) 533-7623 or outside the US 1-(925) 265-1053
- Network Server and Client Licenses
- No specific server or site license is available on-line at this time, (
a workstation license is needed for every computer that runs the software).
Please call us regarding your requirements and we will try and work with
you, also please see the Web-Start bundling below.
- We are exploring the possibility of pricing a "Web-Start" production bundle, this would include additional licensing and installation features for your environment.
- Let us know if you have an interest in this option, if you have any requirements please contact us, or go to support
page and use the request features dialog.